High Sierra Bike-a-Palooza
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm| $10
High Sierra Bike-a-Palooza, Arnold, California
Saturday, May 4th, 10am – 2pm
Bistro Espresso backyard, 1225 Oak Circle, Arnold
• This family-friendly mountain bike event is a great opportunity to explore the forest right around Arnold with the guidance of local ride leaders, and learn more about all the organizations that facilitate fun on our bikes
• Bike-a-Palooza also has a road bike event! It’s a bike tour from Camp Connell to Bear Valley, proudly supported by our friends at MLBC
• All rides will return to base by 1:00PM, where the Bistro Espresso Backyard BBQ will have cold drinks and delicious lunch offerings (available to purchase)
• Even if you aren’t riding on the day, visit the booths from our partners and local trail advocacy organizations to learn more about recreation opportunities in our region
• Join us in the Bistro Espresso backyard, located at 1225 Oak Circle, Arnold, CA, 95223 at 10:00AM
• Guided mountain bike rides along the Arnold Rim Trail – route options available for a variety of abilities and speed. Ride duration ~ 2 hours
• Sponsor booths from Bear Valley Mountain Resort, Dodge Ridge Resort, Mountain Aloha MTB Co and more!
• Local representatives from the Calaveras District of the Stanislaus National Forest and the Arnold Rim Trail Association – come learn about these great organizations, and how you can help
• Raffle prizes from wonderful businesses invested in the outdoor community and the Arnold Rim Trail Association
• Demo bikes and mechanic station provided by Mountain Aloha MTB Co
REGISTRATION DETAILS COMING SOON!
• Please note that all riders under the age of 18 must ride with a parent/legal guardian. No coaster/back breaks please (must have handbrakes and ability to use them). All riders will complete a liability waiver when checking in.
• Not sure if this event is right for you, or need more information? Email email@example.com
• Registration proceeds benefit Arnold Rim Trail Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization